Saturday 28 December 2019

What Will Happen If You Lose Your Ring In A Ballot Box In Nigeria

A British Woman was re-united with her heirloom Ring after it dropped in the Ballot Box while she was casting her votes.
Charlotte said she searched for the ring but it didn't occur to her that it could have fallen into the ballot box until a friend called her attention to a post on the Trafford Council's Facebook page.

"The penny dropped and I realized it must be mine. I phoned Trafford Council and described the ring and they said they had it at the Town Hall," Charlotte said.
"The ring was on my index finger and was slightly loose so it must have fallen off as I posted my vote into the box and pulled my hand away," Charlotte said.
"I am delighted to have found it, I didn't want to face my mum's wrath. I'm going to be a lot more careful in the future, thanks to the Council for helping me with this."


No comments:

Post a Comment